|Contact||SRT Team||Chip Return||Champion Chip|
Our mission is to provide sound race planning, advice and affordable, accurate timely results for a great race day experience.
We provide the following for every race we work with;
The Stearns Race Timing team can prepare a detailed timing quote for your
event based on your needs and wants.
Request a Quote
· Race Planning Guide We have a complete race planning guide available for the race director and their team to use in event planning of races we partner with
· Advertisement We will post your event details on the Stearns Race Timing web calendar and include your event in our weekly email announcements. We will also send out notices through our facebook page.
· Online Registration We can set up online registration provide access to your race director.
· Custom race bibs We can provide custom race bibs with your race logo or artwork.
· Complete finish line set up We provide a ten foot wide portable truss system with a finish line banner and an official finish line time clock. We will also create a finish chute with flagging and cones.
· Race day equipment We can provide up to 40 caution signs, mile marker signs, 90 safety cones, 20 tables and 16 water coolers.
· Race Day Photos We will take photos of all finishers and post on our website for your participants to download. These are free to you and your participants.
· Data Entry Our team will enter data from your race day entry forms allowing you and your volunteers to focus on other race details.
· Results We will process all participant information for those requesting to be timed. We will provide a hard copy of the race day awards list. In addition we will provide on CD a copy of; the awards list, the overall results list, and both male and female age group results. In addition we will post all results to the Stearns Race Timing website.
· Timing Chips We will provide ChampionChips and bubble tie attachments arranged in race number sequence in distribution tubs. This system works extremely well for volunteers passing out chips on the morning of the race.
· Timing We will time your event with My Laps ChampionChip computer Chip Timing.
· Portable Sound System We can provide a portable sound system for pre race and finish line announcements as well as finish line music.
· Finish System We will place timing mats at the finish line and capture finish times (gun times) for those participants that finish the race wearing a chip. Equipment for manual backup timing is also provided.
· Start System (Recommended for races with over 400 participants.) We will place timing mats at the start line of the race and capture actual race start times. This allows each participant to have a more accurate race time (net time). For those participants that start and finish the race wearing their timing chip, their time starts when they actually cross the start mat (not when the race gun starts) which is then subtracted from their finish time before results are posted.
· Announcer system For races looking to enhance the participants race experience, we can provide an additional timing system and computer to allow a DJ or volunteer to announce finishers as they finish the race. We will set this system up before the actual finish line. As participants cross the announcer system wearing their timing chip, their Bib number, name and hometown will show on a laptop computer we provide for the DJ to announce their finish.
· Timing Splits We can provide additional timing systems to time race splits on the race course. Most triathlons will have additional timing systems to time the end of the swim, the start and finish of the bike and the start of the run in addition to the finish. Some marathon and half Marathon race will have an additional system at the half way mark of the race.
Stearns Race Timing, LLC.